BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I could not stay long for a book!

Education is always the main criteria for us before moving out to the real world. Yes, of course education is important. However, to me I have a limit for my own education. I wouldn't say it's not important to me but there are just a limit for my own understanding. I am not a person who can just stay in front of the book for a long hours. I couldn't say I force myself. The more i force myself the more i get frustrated about it. PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID NO MATTER WHAT YOU STILL NEED TO FORCE . I could have said I don't think so because not everyone is a bookworm and some can and some may not just like me instead. Of course people always said they can do it but they never think of we are not the same and there are not us. They have the intention but we are different. Different people with different intention. We could not judge them what they do is wrong but should understand them.


I believed they are always a way to do things. The road is not straight at all. Lots of ways to do it. I was thinking to walk out to the real world after form 5 instead but parents urged me to have further studies. I agreed because I'm still young and although my purpose to walk out is to look for business as I am keen in doing business. Any business will do as long as it's legal. I have said to myself I am gonna become a real businessman after-all. I am putting education as one of my priorities now but when it comes to the real business world I would say it's none of my business. My goal is to become a businessman and that's all. First step is to start now.

0 comments: