BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

How I wish I could study at Australia


First of all I would always says that study at Australia is just environment changes which comparing to local. But as time goes by I realize that study at Australia isn't that bad because of the people, the food, the place and etc. One thing is expensive which needed to convert from Ringgit Malaysia to Aussie Dollar. Plus I agree with local Malaysian students who worked as a part-timer there in-order to save up more money unless his/her family is rich.


I came from a medium income family and how I wish I could study at Australia!. I wanna know how's the university life over there, I wanna try their food and get to know different people perhaps!. There are few friends of mine who are going there and some already there and I have just received their feedback which was positive. I really wish I could go there together and study with them since we all in the same university. Unfortunately, I guess the cost is too high for my dad to cover. Well, I guess I would stay at Curtin Miri for my course at the moment. No matter what I just hope my family are healthy and safe. Hopefully in the the near future I could fly to Australia and have my experience over there!

God Bless!

1 comments:

ronRon said...

I believe, one day you will get the chance to study in Perth. JIA YOU!!!