BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Be nice and talk

We always see people complaint about his/her friends around or perhaps hatred in the heart which they could not forgive! I don't think it's a good idea to treat people in that situation. For instance, if you put to yourself that you heard people talking negative about you and how would you feel? Ok, maybe some people may just left it out but not all people can do that. Some maybe feel hurt in them and they might not have a good day ahead.


I would really appreciate when people turn to me and talk to me about the issues they think I have applied in the wrong situation. It's not a good idea to back-stab people . Talk to them nicely and i'm sure in the end the person would feel nice despite the wrong-doing and they might change with a smile on their face.

0 comments: