BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I failed lots of time!

Failed? Yes, I've failed more than i expected back in those days. Of course I felt disappointed every time I failed. And as well as giving my parents a bad grade which really gave me a awful feelings. What can i do? Because it has already over. It's not what I it to happen though.


But I have learnt one thing is that failure is not a person but just an event!. Till today I still failed. But it doesn't mean I love to fail. Just I have not found the right answer yet to fill in. I am trying not to be worry about my failing moment because I hate the feelings of worry. Doesn't mean I don't care if I fail however just do my best and oneself said 'If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure'. Meaningful isn't? Take this quotes into the exam hall!

0 comments: