BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I must stop to worry!

It seems that the word worry has taken me down. The feelings of worry and I hate it so much. I can't even control it and it's stuck on me! I am looking up, left and right where there is no place for me to go but just worry. Why?! Worry about my exams, about my future, about my life, about everything! This shows that I have lost my faith in Jesus Christ! NO!. This is not gonna happen to me!

I must change! Change to walk his way that he has provided! I will walk with him! Even the road he provided is hard and full of burden but I shall walk because he is the way, the truth and the life! Only his ways could let me out the world of worry because he has planned everything for us! When I start to worry, I shall call unto his name and he will walk with me and so my worry is gone! Never lost faith in him because he loves us so much! It's just like you lost a close friend and how would you feel? Hurt? Tears? Feel down? Jesus Christ will feel the same too! We don't want that to happen! Pray to him and ask for forgiveness! Without him I can't step out this world and be like a wise man! Stop worry and walk with him! You'll feel amazed! Amen!







2 comments:

ronRon said...

Don't worry bro, God is in control. So let us pray together. Amen!

puisham said...

Cheer and let God guide us..Amen!!