BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Forgive me

Talking about forgiveness? Forgive is something you stop feeling angry toward someone for he/she had offended you in the past. Why forgive? Because when you are angry and resentful with someone,the only person you are hurting is yourself. Forgiveness is important because we all find that ourselves in a position at some point in our daily lives, desiring forgiveness for some transaction.


I understand forgiving a hard thing to give sometimes due to some reasons. We know that it's a lot easier to withhold forgiveness and remain the victim.

However, bad things happen to people every day in life, but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, and that is the truth.

Forgive me and I know its not easy. You can distanced from me because I understand hard it's to forgive when you're still in the middle of it.


0 comments: