BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sometimes I might wanna join you'll for the same topic however I can't at all. It's just too difficult for me though. Perhaps i'm just a random person where there is no specific topic for me to talk about. Am I in a different world or something? I can see that laughing and sharing together is such an enjoyment. I can say it's better than going out for a shopping. I may feel awkward when there's blank in my mind where I don't know how to start.


It's so uncomfortable to stay alone. God! rescue me from the negative thoughts when i'm alone! I wanna walk out!

2 comments:

jinjin said...

u are not alone at all...u still gt friends and person tat admiring u...cheer!!!

Kent said...

Thank You :) Appreciate your compliment :) Take care