BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Moment of Appreciation

Time passes just like in a second where you were here since few days ago. I felt delighted when you willing to spent time with me and shared, yet accompany me throughout the weekend. I still missed you somehow, therefore how amazing was that? More than amazing! God is working now that he's showing his love and care for of us. I would like to provide a few words about you that you never stops caring, even though you are so exhausted yet you never give up either! You have done so much and this time I would really like to say I'm sorry for not appreciating you for that particular moment. Forgive me.....

4 comments:

css said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jinjin said...

who do u mean???ur best frien??

Romance said...

i noe! his love one ~! woots! congratz ~!

Kent said...

Someone close :)