BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Just because of who I am?

I have been receiving people who always use the word Mr Curtin in a inappropriate way! No offense that I won the title last year but why are people using me as Mr Curtin which in a wrong way for goodness sake! I was wondering did I ever being such a spoiled person in your face? I was being normal and I never being such an ego! Mr Curtin was just a name! Nothing's special and doesn't mean anything at all!. I am still a student in all way! Why are people keep saying that Mr Curtin always being praised and spoiled?! Gosh!


I may look bad on my face but never judge someone if you don't even know! COME ON!

4 comments:

jinjin said...

haha..yup ur look is different from who u r...mayb due to ur body shape...

ronRon said...

Don't care what other people say about you, they just don't understand who you are. Ignore them and move on. :)

Kent said...

Jin : Im just being myself here and I haven't been so ego at all :)

RonRon: I will bro because I know you know me well and understands me :)

Kent said...

God bless us :)