BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Share and I'll Listen

I would like to convey that how much I care about you in not any specific moment. In times of blue, grieved or even cheerful which there are even more time for me to care. You consistently mentioned about yourself who are the *Bad Guy* at the first place, but I never deemed that you are one, seriously it's because it never appear in my mind and I have put my trust in you. Better yet, I wouldn't mind what you think about me or which scrape occur in your mind, and all you have to do is just share it with me and we'll talk about it. I wouldn't want you to take it alone, but take it together with me though. Taking it alone is heavy and if someone would like to give you a hand, you'll feel lighter. No matter what, never let go. I shall even add-in I will have time for you even when I'm working in long hours and I never want you to stop sharing even my time are limited. I would never feel tired once you speak out and please do bare in mind. Never let evil thoughts conquer you but stay strong with God. I do always keep us in prayer everyday. God is working and we shall work with him too!. Amen!

0 comments: