BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's just a matter of time

Time is a prove of everything, but we need to have faith in HIM. It really gave me a great shocked in my heart when I heard about it, but I will never lose faith in HIM. I wouldn't wanna worry so much until the time comes. He knows what best for us!


Just like you said live one day at a time plus make the most of ever moment we have. I don't wanna trust myself into it, but trust in HIM. When we still have time for each other, that's the time we are gonna use for everything. Once again I remembered you've said A LOVE WITH FRIENDSHIP COMES WITH HUMOR AND HEART. Let me provide this with a sentence "These bond shall never break because we do appreciate and care each other well".

1 comments:

ronRon said...

Don't copy my words :p