BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 22, 2011

I came back for some reasons



Never thought of I could failed a unit last semester which could lead me to come back here just for a single unit for the whole 3 months at the second semester. Initially, I always accused that it's a waste of time and money just for that unit. Before coming back, I've received a good news regarding my unit which I could take a supplementary in a limited time. Well, I was surprised and excited since I got another chance. Before moving on, I graduated in Diploma of Business, finally. Thank God for that! Amen!.

Today, as I have thought back I came back here not just for a my supplementary but for some reasons. Why would I say that? One of the reason is because if I wasn't here I won't experienced someone who does care and love me so much. I felt this was my first time being treated so well here. As being serious and honest, I can' even imagine what I shall say more? Indescribable!. If I wasn't here, we won't be so closed, yet I wouldn't knew would I be as glad as now because I manage to see you almost daily. If I wasn't here, I knew we have already lost contact even! If I wasn't here, we never get to understand each other and share our problems. I can be sure I won't feel as amazing as now if I wasn't here today.

We've been through few moment of difficulties to understand each other, but still we never give up perhaps. Even what I've been through to overcome burdens, I'd still glad to see you around because you have made up my day. Coming back here wasn't a coincident but it's already been planned by our Heavenly Father!.


4 comments:

Romance said...

who's the lucky one? intro to me if got time ya ~~ =) congratz once again !!

Kent said...

Well, I guess you have misunderstood me :). hehe....

Romance said...

am i?

Kent said...

I am not in a relationship at all :)