BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

A day will be remembered


Time we spent wasn't much but the love and laugh moment we shared has been so meaningful to us. Even with the time of depression we still shared out and we listened to one another. I felt this was so amazing that God has given us. God is so amazing! I'm gonna miss this moment though but in the heart is always remembered and touched. No matter where we are we are till under one roof with one heart as a brother. I just couldn't excuse this because it has stick in my heart. Time will pass we know but i just hope this could bring us back our memory in the future! I never wanna lose a brother like you do. I will keep us in prayer! Take Good care! God is working on us and pray!

1 comments:

ronRon said...

Thank God for everything. AMEN :)