BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunday Morning

Morning peeps! Had a great moment last evening with cheer-leaders gathering. Talked about dinner? Yes, we had dinner there as well and food I can say delicious while some manage to cooked themselves to bring over. Home cooked food is always the best of all while too bad that I can't manage to cook. I would predict myself lazy to learn even my dad is a good chef at home. Kinda waste huh? I'm a bit lazy to learn from my dad? Well I admit it is.


Woke up had my wheat toast. The toast which I could manage to cook with a frying pan but not with a toaster. Amazing? nah........., it's simple. Everyone can do it. Had a healthy breakfast though and will start my workout at 10am with Andy and Erik. This whole week i have been working out 7 days. That's a bit too much i guess but well just treat it as a exercise for my body. Do it light not heavy i supposed. Technically, I lost weight! My weight was 70.9 Kg that was like few days ago and perhaps now 69.4 Kg. GOSH! Good or bad I may not know but I can feel I'm still healthy. Hopefully.

0 comments: