BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Early Morning Wednesday

Oh well this morning was just shocked where my low fat milk was not in the fridge anymore since i opened and keep refrigerated last evening. Someone drink it perhaps. Well, never mind.


Went to workout with Andy at 7.30 am which is a good time where there is less people in there. It's just like our so called HOME GYM!. We just had an hour of workout and that keep us fresh right after it. Morning exercise is cool! Perhaps should have on-going process daily. How I wish but unfortunately class issues.

Gonna have my class at 10 to 12.30pm later on and should I be prepare or maybe later. Today's Wednesday it's a good day even though in the middle of the week due to I only have 1 class for the whole day~...woohoooo! BUT! assignments are coming to deadline. Gonna rush with open mind!



0 comments: