BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Let's talk Morning Tuesday

Morning, as it goes by 7am as of writing this blog. I woke up at 6.30am which the phone alarm alerted me. I had a good sleep with 7 hours and that is more than enough. Well, what can I do today? Oh yes, head to class at 10am? well after that will be my workout time around noon with some friends perhaps.


Mentioning about food for breakfast that makes me starving and would probably prepare in about 7.30am. While blogging with some sentimental music go across my ears sounds perfect which i feel like i'm in a paradise. Early morning music which is sentimental, romance, soft is always the main routine to carry on. Believe it or not i'm into these musics since i was small. Nevertheless, sometimes i prefer pop which depends on my mood. But still I'll go for my main routine musics.

Yes! about tonight, Cheer leading practice would be fun which could lead me to exercise with friends. Can't WAIT but still have to wait for a long day. Somehow i got interested in cheer. Anyways, i'll stop by here and gotta get prepare for breakfast!. Wanna have some? Drop by my house....Nahhh just joking. My cooking skills are terrible!.


0 comments: