BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A day out with friends

It was a great and groovy moment day out with 3 friends which are Andy, Jacky and Erik yesterday. I shall said we are really grateful! Andy and I had 2 delightful meal provided for our lunch and dinner. Well to be frank our dinner was the amazing one that we had at Citrus Restaurant. Our meal was treated by Erik's aunt and Jacky. We ordered few meals and we shared together. I ate a lot! which my friends were shocked!. I usually seldom eat food with gravy and anything with toppings. But I DID! Delicious! Soon after we were planned to have a basketball training but it was cancel so we went back to campus for a lil bit training.


In the evening we had a small celebration at Soho which celebrated one of my friend's birthday. I helped Andy drove his car and he sat beside me. Was thinking he was tired and so asked him to let me drive. Went to picked up 2 ladies and the birthday boy and head to Soho. We didn't ate anything but just drank a cup of Juice at Soho. The birthday boy treated us for the drink! Eventually, on the way home Andy and I saw 2 Ferrari! WAS WOW! A red and white. Lucky day huh? Perhaps COOL!. The white Ferrari was the one got my nerve! NICE!. Well, I really enjoyed the Saturday. It was a completely brother's day outing.

0 comments: